Tuesday 9 July 2013

Why I need so many necklaces

The lovely ladies at London Jewellery School posted this pic on their Facebook page last week and it made me feel quite happy about the amount of necklaces I own.


I mostly wear V neck or scoop necked jersey tops so a lot of my necklaces are medium sized pendants on fairly short silver chains.  However, I do have a lot of lovely long strands and some gorgeous chunky and multi strand pieces.  This little infographic give you and me, a few hints and tips about pairing that perfect piece of statement jewellery with the right type of top or dress. 

For example, this statement necklace
 was originally designed to go with a strapless dress
but away from the summer sun this long strand necklace would look great with a turtle neck cocktail dress, like this one.

Now this lovely wire wrapped pendant is a great statement piece and you wouldn't want to loose the impact of it.  


I would recommend a V neck or Scoop necked top, or maybe even a sweetheart neckline like this lovely tea dress.

Happy dressing everyone.  If you decide you need more necklaces, please do get in touch, or look on my Folksy store and I'm sure I can   help you out x

No comments: